Tuesday 13 November 2012

Style Idol: Miroslava Duma

Russian blogger and editor Miroslava is probably my number one crush right now. She is so tiny (like me!) but that doesn't stop her dressing in a way that's classic yet with some very daring and edgy choices. Not only that but her height and pretty haircut makes her incredibly cute, I honestly can never ever get sick of her. I chose a few of my favorite eclectic outfits, there's so many that I found it extremely hard to narrow down... but didn't want to end up spamming the blog! Any favorites of yours you want to share?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. Just found on various sites, tumblr etc...

3 comments:

  1. I love her. Major girl crush. Thanks for sharing!! Come by and visit!


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her at LFW, she's so sweet and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so jealous! I'd seriously fangirl so hard!

    ReplyDelete