Thursday 29 November 2012

NYE

Jewelled Chiffon Gown: Mango, Crystal-embellished Suede Pumps: Valentino
Ombre Fringe Crop To: Urban Outfitters, Premium Pearl Lace Rose Shoes: Topshop, Metallic Tube Skirt: Topshop

Yes, I am already planning my New Year's Eve outfit, which girl isn't?! I went shopping yesterday and through a hard battle, found a fringed Sparkle & Fade crop top that I could dress up or down, depending where I end up that evening! Whilst shopping, I also dreamt up my fantasy New Years outfit, if I was richer and in a more sophisticated circle of friends (love you guys!) I would wear this beautiful chiffon gown from Mango! 

10 comments:

  1. Both are great! I love that Mango dress.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You know what you're wearing?! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that first dress is fab!
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning? For high street, it really is a stand out piece!
      Oh wow, that's so sweet, I've not had the best day and you've just made me so happy!

      THANK YOU LUCY <3

      Delete
  3. love the valentino shoes, but I think your actual look is much more on trend and therefore better suited for nye, because the mango dress is better for christmas in my opinion, such a beautiful dress! I would have never guessed that it is mango:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know exactly what you mean, its very glam and more suited for a ballroom party or something aha. It is rather beautiful for Mango, and not that pricey either!

      :) xx

      Delete
  4. Me again! I'm giving you a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Detail on my site!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! I am so so shocked, that is so unbelievably sweet, can't express how thankful I am! Means a lot to me as a new blogger, you are adorable THANK YOU xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my bog and nominating me for the award! You have a lovely blog & I am so glad to be your newest follower! Hope you could follow back if you'd like. :) xoxo

    http://dreaming-of-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I am following now hehe, look forward to more posts! :)

      xx Lama

      Delete